Please click to download our latest publication on the Tourism Market of Cyprus.
Our firm’s objective is to help our clients adapt to the current market environment, develop and become more successful, by assisting them in taking milestone decisions and supporting the implementation of their growth or turnaround plans. Such decisions pertain to, inter alia, the following:
• Developing a growth strategy, incl. identification of investment opportunities and assessment of acquisitions;
• Synergies delivery and determination of integration approach;
• Improving cash flow and operating performance;
• Restructuring of the business and operating model;
• Divesting a business, or carving out non-core assets/business lines;
• Raising finance, incl. exploring refinancing options;
• Raising capital through IPOs or via alternative funding solutions; and
• Managing a business in stress/distress, by evaluating from financial restructuring to insolvency options.
The key services we can provide our clients comprise:
a. M&A assistance, covering from pre-deal evaluation (Target screening, investment appraisal, Financial & Tax Due Diligence, Transaction Structuring) to managing the entire transaction process, incl. preparing and submitting an offer, negotiating and completing the Share Purchase Agreement (SPA);
b. Sell-Side assistance, covering from preparation of Deal Marketing material or Transaction Process Letters, performance of investor soundings, and preparation of Vendor Due Diligence reports to Negotiating support and Separation advice;
c. Performance of Equity Valuation exercises;
d. Assistance in Debt and Equity financing, with the preparation of feasibility studies, financial models or business plans, evaluation of financing proposals, and our hands-on and continuous support in your interactions with finance providers;
e. Assistance in listing to Capital Markets, covering from selecting a suitable Stock Exchange, and performing a comprehensive IPO readiness assessment, to preparation of Due Diligence/Long form report, Working Capital report, and the Admission Document; and
f. Assistance in Financial Management and Debt Restructurings, with the preparation of financial forecasts and scenario analysis, performance of Independent Business Review (IBR), Working Capital Management review, Assessment of lenders’ leverage position, Restructuring solutions evaluation, and Restructuring proposal development.
Our team of experts will be pleased to meet you and elaborate further with a view to discuss how these services may fit in your firm’s strategic objectives and requirements.